If you'd like to sign up for membership with NPSC,
please click HERE.
Changes are coming to our website!
We are going to upgrade our site to a new system in the coming days. We have been testing and making minor corrections over the last few weeks and are just about ready.
When the new site is live, you’ll receive an email asking you to reset your password; and see two major changes:
- The home page will be a public facing page. We will redirect NavyPaxSail.Com to this new location, which you can see now if you’d like at https://navypaxsail.blogspot.com. This is where we will provide content and other information about the Club. On this page you can click on “View Events Calendar” and you’ll be taken to Pinfire Club Manager, where you could log in.
- Transactional information regarding your account — things like signing up for events, renting a boat, doing maintenance, and training — will be done via Pinfire Club Manager at https://npsc.clubmanager.me.
Plan on training sessions in the Clubhouse to show folks how the system works. It is fairly straightforward to use, and most screens are quite obvious. Specific things we wish to demonstrate:
- Signing up for an event — like a Social Sail
- Reserving a boat — for a Recreational Sail
- Writing a maintenance ticket
- Updating your account
- Qualifications and signing up for training events
- Boat Captains and Equipment management
Finally, sign ups for Sailing Fever will be done via the new system, so you won’t see an event for Sailing Fever here.
|NAVY PATUXENT SAIL CLUB
Tim Holland, Commodore
The Navy Patuxent Sailing Club (NPSC) is a non-profit private organization operating aboard Naval Air Station Patuxent River, MD in support of the base's Navy Recreation Sailing Program. It operates the majority of MWR sailboats, offers ASA certified sail training and is affiliated with the U.S. Naval Sailing Association (USNSA).
Membership in the NPSC is open to military (active duty, retired, and reserve) personnel and their dependents, Civil Service employees, and contractor personnel with access to the Naval Air Station Patuxent River in Southern Maryland.
Club meetings are held the second Saturday of every month at 10:00AM at the clubhouse next to the marina office, West Basin Marina, NAS Pax River. See our Event Calendar for details and updates. Also see Who We Are for a list of club officers, contact information, and directions to the marina.